By June 30
Be sure to review and complete all of the steps below to ease your transition to WPI. Some of the tasks are required now and some will help you prepare for tasks due at a later date.
Select the icon below to be directed to the related tasks. Click on the arrow before each task to open and close additional details about the task. Links to websites, instructions and helpful information is available in the boxes to the right.
Academics Links and Files:
Academic Accommodations through the OAS Links and Files:
Fall Course Registration Opens June 22nd.
Choose your courses.
Go to the course registration section of this website for instructions on how to select and register for your fall courses. Course registration opens on June 22. You can begin the process of selecting courses as soon as you have your computer accounts.
Students Seeking Academic Accommodations
Complete forms through the Office of Accessibility Services (OAS).
If requesting accommodations in or out of the classroom, please complete an Online Intake Form form.
Housing & Dining
Housing and Dining Links and Files:
Log into the Housing Portal any time after you have set up your WPI accounts. The Class of 2025 housing application will be available to fill out when you receive your WPI credentials. The Deadline to complete the housing application and verify your group is June 30. Housing selection will take place in Mid-July. Information can be found at our website.
- Visit the tuition and financial aid website for new undergraduates to review important information on next steps, such as reporting outside scholarships, reducing/declining financial aid, completing federal student loan requirements, and researching ways to pay.
- Review your financial aid portal to determine if there are any requirements to submit to ensure that your financial aid is posted to your student account in a timely manner.
Complete and submit health forms.
- Now is the time to provide your medical history, immunization records, and physical examination records.
- View the Health Forms Checklist and submit necessary forms by July 1. (Reminder: You must register for classes prior to submitting health forms.)
Upload your COVID Vaccination Information.
For all students enrolled in on-campus classes, plan ahead for your COVID-19 vaccine. Based on vaccine type, students need to receive their shot(s) by the dates below:
- Moderna (two doses, four weeks apart): First dose by June 20; second dose by July 18
- Pfizer (two doses, three weeks apart): First dose by June 27; second dose by July 18
- Johnson & Johnson (one dose): July 18
Participate in Varsity Athletics (optional).
Participate in Pep Band (optional).
If you are interested in participating in the Pep Band, email firstname.lastname@example.org by July 1.
International Students Links and Files:
Apply for visa.
Once you have your I-20 form in hand issued by WPI’s Admissions office, you can apply for a student visa. Please inform the WPI Office of Admissions of your visa type. Allow several weeks to complete the visa application process. How to apply for a visa.
Reminders & Tips
June 22nd: Course Registration opens
- Alcohol, Sexual Violence and other online education sessions: Watch for an email in late July for program instructions.
- Transfer Advising Day: July TBD, check your e-mail for more information.
- Check email regularly.