First-Year Welcome Experience
First-Year Welcome Experience – In Person, Attend one day of:
Monday, June 6 or June 13
Tuesday June 7 or June 14
Wednesday, June 8 or June 15
Thursday June 9 or June 16
First-Year Welcome Experience – Virtual
Friday, June 10 from 9am EDT – 11am EDT or
Friday, June 17th from 4pm EDT – 6pm EDT
Congratulations on Committing to WPI!
You are about to embark on an amazing journey here and we cannot wait to help you get started. This June, we invite you and your families to join us for a One Day First-Year Welcome Experience to learn more about the opportunities ahead of you and the team who are here to support you.
During the First-Year Welcome Experience, Students will:
- Connect with their Academic Support Advisor in the Office of Academic Advising and learn more about the WPI curriculum and courses to consider for the fall semester.
- Meet with a Summer Transition Assistant—a student leader who will provide you with connection and continuity throughout the summer and peer-level support before arriving to campus.
- Meet peers in the Class of 2026 and begin to cultivate connections in preparation for your arrival to campus.
During the First-Year Welcome Experience, Parents and Families will:
- Meet with various campus resources who will support your student during their time at WPI.
- Learn more about the WPI curriculum to begin to understand the academic journey your student will experience.
For students and families who are unable to join us for an in-person experience, we will be offering two virtual sessions to connect and learn more. Have questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to assist you!